1. Sight - dazzling colours of the incredibly tiny Small Copper (orange) & Tiger Beetle (green).
2. Hearing - gorgeous song of the Garden Warbler, Willow Warbler, Blackcap, Linnet etc.
3. Smell - the subtle, yet intoxicating scent of the Bluebells wafting through the woodland.
4. Taste - the sausage sarnies at lunchtime.
5. Touch - the gentle brush of the feet of the Mosquitos, as they settled on your uncovered skin!
6. Sixth Sense - the feeling that all this positive feeling can't last much longer - oh yes, No.5 proves it!