Tuesday 1 October 2019

2020 Wildlife Calendars Ready

My new 2020 Yorkshire Wildlife Calendar is ready!
Hobby (c) 2019 Chris Cox

A unique feature of the calendar is that it includes 300+  lines of info of what wildlife to see, & when & where to see it.
Short-eared Owl
Yellow Wagtail
My new 2020 Yorkshire Wildlife Calendar is hot off the press. It features photos of Short-eared Owls, Yellow Wagtail, Kestrel, Hobby, Little Egret, Shore Lark,  Puffins, Red Kite, Mute Swan, Little Ringed Plover, Rough-legged Buzzard, Golden Plover and a White Admiral.    
  Silver-Washed Fritillary

 All photos apart from the butterflies were taken in Yorkshire, quite a few of them during my birdwatching classes either by myself or people who have been on my course including 1 by Chris Cox.    Cost £8 if collecting in person.     
Price for 1 in the post is £9.32
Price for 2 in the post is £17.72
Price for 3 in the post is £26.33.

No comments: