Saturday 1 September 2018

2019 Wildlife Calendars ready

My new 2019 Yorkshire Wildlife Calendar is ready!
Barn Owl (c) 2018 Chris Cox

A unique feature of the calendar is that it includes 300+  lines of info of what wildlife to see, & when & where to see it.
Wheatear
My new 2019 Yorkshire Wildlife Calendar is hot off the press. It features photos of Barn Owls, Wheatear, Greenshank, Kestrel, Great Crested Grebe, Whitethroat, Redstart, Shoveler, Marsh Harrier, and a Yellowhammer.    
Marsh Harrier
 Yellowhammer
 Whitethroat


All photos were taken in Yorkshire, quite a few of them during my birdwatching classes either by myself or people who have been on my course including 2 by Chris Cox.  Cost £9.26 for 1 (incl P & P) to UK addresses only.  Cost £8 if collecting in person [2 calendars are £17.65, and 3 calendars are £26.25 by post] 

1 comment:

Juan Manuel Grijalvo said...

Mae govannen!

This is very glad news!

Namárië!